Coffee is one of the most popular beverages in the world. Rich in polyphenols, antioxidants, and flavonoids, it has been proven to contain many health benefits. Coffee has potential anti-aging effects that help reduce inflammation and prevent age-related diseases, especially those related to cardiovascular and cognitive functions. A study published in the European Journal of Preventive Cardiology shows that drinking 2-3 cups of coffee a day can effectively reduce the risk of death.
- Coffee increases telomere length.
- Coffee is an antioxidant.
- Coffee is anti-inflammatory.
- Coffee has many other benefits.
Coffee and Anti-aging
Telomere length, which decreases as we age, has long been considered an important marker of human aging. Animal studies have shown that long-term consumption of caffeine can promote the expression of telomerase reverse transcriptase at mRNA and protein levels in the thymus and spleen of mice, thus prolonging telomere length and preventing cell aging.
Coffee is rich in antioxidants such as chlorogenic acid and caffeic acid, containing the highest amount of the former found in nature. It is also rich in polyphenols and flavonoids. These ingredients can help remove free radicals from the body, preventing them from damaging cells.
Caffeine and its own metabolites may counteract the effects of circulating nucleic acid metabolites which trigger inflammatory responses in the blood. Polyphenols and flavonoids also help reduce the inflammatory response of the body, prevent cell damage, and help alleviate cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and cancer.
Coffee and Overall Health
In addition to directly fighting aging, coffee offers many health benefits that promote longevity.
- Coffee consumption may reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and prevent arrhythmias and atrial fibrillation.
- Drinking coffee may reduce the risk of gallstones and gallbladder disease.
- Drinking coffee may protect against certain liver diseases, including cirrhosis and liver cancer.
- Drinking coffee can stimulate the release of gastrin, promote intestinal movement, and aid digestion.
- Coffee consumption reduces the risk of chronic diseases such as type 2 diabetes, Parkinson's disease, and liver disease
Barista-style Coffee and UDA longevity coffee
Coffee is the base of UDA Longevity Coffee. Mellow and rich, our beans come from the world's top coffee plantations.
But UDA Longevity Coffee is not just a cup of joe - it is perfectly integrated with NMN, quercetin, Ashwagandha, alpha-ketoglutarate, curcumin, vitamin D, and L-theanine natural supplements to give you maximum health and longevity benefits.
Check out our case studies and follow our blog to learn more about the benefits of coffee!